Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tortoises!!

During last weekend, Shawn visited his Grandma & Cuz in Malacka. Saw these Star Tortoise in their Garden!! wah they were all 8 Yrs old.. COOL!! Shawn Thanks for Sending me the Photos!! I really love the Shells!! all so clean & the stars were so pretty!! I LOVE TORTOISES!! my latest dream: Breed my own tortoises in a little piece of land!! haha!! COOL!!


Pretty Tortoises!! Love Them!!

Thanks Shawn again for these Photos!!

Wat a super busy Monday!! went down to Hock Gift Shop & started Manufacturing my newly designed keychains. removed all the old keychains that has been displaying on my rack for more den a yr, so as to make space for my new ones. now my rack is hung wif all my fave colors, fonts, designs keychains. hopefully can boost my keychain sales for Feb!! This month seems to be an quiet month, compared to Last dec & Nov 2008!!

Ya Kun T-shirts are almost done!! probably need 1 more day to complete their order!! They've ordered 60 White Tees with A4 heat pressed prints. 2molo afternoon sld be able to finish.. almost 4 days liao!!

2molo need to start doing another project for an unit's name tags!! probably need another 2 days to complete this project!! Hope this unit can support me in more of my products & services. Looking forward to all the future projects that they have mentioned to me.

@ 6pm, quickly took a shower & rush down to Toa Payoh HDB Hub for my 1st lesson of my New Real Estate Agent Cos!! 1st Lesson is all abt LAW!! im 1 of the youngest in tat class.. everyone seems to be pretty successful Ladies & Gentleman, age: est 30 - 55 yrs old. feeling quite weird sitting in that class. Its an very Adult class, but everyone was like making so much noise even after the lecturer has started his lecture!! Its quite interesting seeing some smartly dressed adults asking stupid questions.. & the whole class laugh @ them!!

Class ended @ almost 10pm, took a bus home & started doing some crunches to burn some calories. took a bath, had my dinner @ 1130pm & started emailing my suppliers. manz... its 220am & im still awake!! muz be the green tea.. SHIT!! nv drink Green tea after 12am!!

Looking fwd to 2molo's Class!! Now I Seriously need to read some boring books to make myself sleepy & rest for the nite!! Zzzz.z....z.z...

No comments: