Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ARGHHHH..... THE BROWN MONSTER!!!

I may be alittle too old for this, but recently im kinda interested in this BROWN MONSTER!!
BROWN MONSTER IN EMBROIDERY!!


Did my market research on monday evening.. most of the super "old birds" in the embroidery industries had their portfolio displayed @ their shop entrance or window display.. After 5 yrs in this industry, its time for me to do 1 for Hock Gift Shop too :)


IPPT!!

I've train so hard on my 2.4km run so much for the past 2 weeks.. wah heng ah!! still can pass!! no need to go for RT!! 1 RT = 4 Hrs training + 1 Hr Transportation, 20 session of RT will waste me 100 HRS!! I Almost wanted to give up on my 2nd last round.. cos i see the timing most prob gonna fail again.. but i keep telling myself "juz push for 2 more mins & can save 100 HRS!!" finally made it in time :)

2day afternoon, Jennifer (My pri 1 classmate), came down to out shop.. i didnt noe its her until she told me her name!! she said i look very familiar.. am i from EVPS?? my chinese name got a Guang character rite?? after 18 yrs... wah power sia her memory!! like wat the chinese always say, girls will get prettier & prettier after 18 yrs old.. Jennifer looks so different from P1.. still can rmb, last time she's a bit Boyish Boyish type.. now she's a Young Career lady driving a beatiful car :) Hope you have received your t-shirts & all the best in your career!! Gambatte!!

No comments: