Thursday, September 24, 2009

BACK PAIN!!

OMG!! woke up by this stupid sharp pain in my damn back!! it's not even 4am!! shit!! took 2 extra strong pain killers & stick a big piece of plaster on my back!! hoping to get 2 more hrs of slp 2nite.. end up lying with my eyes wide opened, looking @ all the stars outside my window!!

@ 520am.. cant take it anymore!! the more i lie on my bed.. the more painful the pain grew!! brushed my teeth & had my breadkfast!!

@ 530am.. Opp. my blk, there's a very old & haggard grandma starting off her day hanging the clothes for her family.. The usual "WooHoo Bird" started screaming outside my window..

@ 540am.. mum woke up for toilet break.. tot i didnt slp for the whole nite & was chatting online.. i told her twice, i slpt & woke up due to the stupid back pain.. she tried to find quarrel, i'll take it as she juz had a Nitemare.. wanna relief her anger ba..

alright.. gonna do some simple taichi swing to heat up my body & hopefully backache will be gone by 9am!!

No comments: