Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My 1st Solar Tortoise :)


one of my fren is recently into Solar Products.. this is only 1 of them!! Solar Tortoise!! its suppose to be placed in a garden or pond, so tat it will store the solar energy in the day & light up the LED light in the nite!! Quite exp!! but fren fren muz support lah!! Anyway im oso a Big Fan of TORTOISE!! haha..

Just completed a 3.5km run @ bedok reservoir.. 2day was busy drawing lotsa new badges.. this month i'll be drawing lotsa new badges everyday!! gonna flood my bulletin board with many many different Badges & Army Tabs!! .. back to the running shit!! started running @ 1220am.. not a single soul was seen on the running track!! 70% of the lamps were switched off!! reservoir was super dark!!

finally the real life ghost story tat shawn shared wif me last sat nite kicks into my mind!! he was saying his dad's fren's relative encountered some kinda ghost @ bedok reservoir toilet!! @ Nite!! saw this dark figure in the toilet mirror & immediately got knock off!! the next morning he woke up in hospital with a seriously broken Jaw!! doctor told him the impact was equivalent to a car accident!!

after another 500m still not seeing a single soul infront of me & the track was getting darker & darker infront of me!! NO NO NO... i dun wan a broken jaw!! immediately turned back.. although it was a 3.5km run.. but i forced myself to run slightly faster this week!! hopefully can passed my Running test next week!!

Biz Tip from an aged mentor!! It was just a 20min chat, but the content shall save me yrs of studies!! as the books always say.. when the youth comes to the age for advice, he'll receive the wisdom of YEARS!!

CASHFLOW IS LIKE THE BLOOD OF A BUSINESS!! WITHOUT A HEALTHY & FAST CASHFLOW, NO MATTER HOW SMART A PERSON IS, THE BUSINESS WILL NOT SUBSTAIN FOR LONG.

No comments: