Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Running Day!!

oh man.. its less den 2 months to my next in camp training, need to clear 1 IPPT in this month & another 1 in Oct.. started running last sun nite.. its a est 4km run.. this morning whole body is still aching.. but forced myself out of bed @ 730am for another 4-5km run.. stopped twice during the run.. probably my legs have not recovered fully.

now i prefer running instead of swimming in public pools.. too many retired uncles standing ard looking for new chit chat buddy.. everytime instead of doing a 20mins swim, i'll end up answering questions for 30mins.. 2nd reason is heavy swimming traffic in the morning!! need to "siam here siam there" damn irritating.. a 30mins run + 10mins walk + 15 mins stretch + 5mins rinse down will be a perfect plan.. can fully concentrate on my training!! Time to Start my DAY!!!

No comments: