Friday, September 11, 2009

STUDY STUDY STUDY!?!

OMG!! recently so many of my frens keep asking me WHY WHY WHY im not gng for further studies!! NAH... i Hate studying too much!!

recalling all the way back to my Primary School Life.. Here are some of the Teachers' Comments & Things they did on me that i'll rmb for life!!
P1 - Quiet
P2 -Quiet
P3 - Show no interest in studies
P4 - Every single day got whipped by Math Teacher MRS TAN wif her 1meter Wooden ruler until my palm bleed afew times.. Was classed as a BAD INFLUENCE in class!! Chased out of class for almost every lesson.. stand outside "GUARDING" the classroom door.
** Still rmb gng to Cousin JH's hse on a sat Morning.. JH was showing me his new education game set when his mum came in wif a long wooden cane!! leaving JH with lotsa painful scars!! Auntie still warned me dun keep playing with JH, if not she will whip me like how she WHIPPED him!! ** Education seems to be a MAJOR cause to Child Abuses!!
P5 - I seriously tried to Change!! Study & worked hard everyday.. Do every single thing that my teachers asked me to do!! my exercise books always end up flying all the way to the saddest corner of the classroom.. Got a "hardworking but too STUPID" Label on me!!
P6 - Scrape thru my PSLE.. tat time every relative will call my parents to ask on my grades.. Luckily mum didnt find me a disgrace to the family..

Thru out Sec Sch life.. was Labelled DREAMER!! Seems to be very hardworking @ studies.. but the grades will tell when it comes to EXAMS!! Im onli interested in MATHS!! Failed all my history papers thru out Sec 3 & 4.. my favourite history teacher even kinda gave up on me.. told me to try my best not to fail wif F9 during O levels..

Scrape thru O Levels & Ended up in Poly. Became a guy wif full of Rubbish!! bring big packets of potato chips to Lectures, listen to MD (tat time still no iPod) in class.. Skip Lesson to eat Soul Garden with frens.. Play Counter Strike & Pool almost every single day after sch or even during sch hrs.. Cant understand a single SHIT during my FYP (WHY DO I NEED TO DO STH TAT I WILL NOT USE IN LIFE?!?)!! tried so hard to understand C Programming.. always end up surfing online!!

But i'll still tank every Teacher tat i've came across in my life.. For Labelling me as a hardworking but Too Stupid, Bad Influence, Day Dreamer, Super Regular @ Principal office (during Pri Sch), Slow, Low IQ, Full of Rubbish & Excues Child!!

I think this sld have answered "why i choosed not to further my studies!!"

No comments: