Thursday, September 17, 2009

Too Much to Write 2day!! Shall keep everything short!!

Ms Ailin called me after viewing my latest updates in HockGiftShop.com.. She sounds very happy :) I've fully make use of all the software skills she imparted to me in July 2009!!

Mr Quee Tiong visited me @ my workshop in the afternoon, while im doing my Big "Biz" in the toilet!! His Loud & Energetic voice always brighten up my day!! had a 40 mins chat while him.. we talk about everything!! the new machines tat im planning for 2010, His Car, his family, his Big Day!! haha & his Korea Honeymoon trip!! so happy to see him everytime :)

Uncle Jason called to request for the photos tat i've helped him to shoot in March 2009. he needs them for his Property Biz!! did a 10 mins jog over to his place to pass him the files @ 1130pm!! OMG.. forgetting he bought a toy dog 1 yrs+ ago!! woke up the whole family!! so paiseh!! Auntie Ming Biao & Uncle Jason is still working @ this Hr!! i think i oso need to work harder to catch up with them :)

Anyway was suppose to take my IPPT test yesterday.. was down with my old back injury since last thursday!! lucky bro bought an Osim U Papa, saved my back in less den a week!! New Test date shall be next Tues Evening!! MUST PASS!!

Got some not so good news from mum regarding Big Uncle Chua's Cancer Condition!! Really hope his condition can get Well soon!! God Pls help Uncle Chua!!

No comments: