Thursday, September 3, 2009

More Taekwondo Belts for Embroidery!!

20+ Chinese Characters Embroidered on 1 Taekwondo Belt!!
this is a tough Piece!!


Mian called me @ ard 1pm, was too busy clearing all my orders before 3pm, didnt pick up his call..
est 30mins later, he called again.. this time i manage to ans his call.. he said he will be coming over to buy & customise a backpack 2day!!
an hr later, Mian came wif his colleague. bought this & we customised it on the spot!!
Do take care during your oversea's trip, we shall meet for makan when u are back!!


Guys from Hummer design & made lotsa beautiful gifts from us!!
they have got interesting & great ideas!!
even a simple dog tag, after mins of their creativity, a beautiful gift is Born!!
All the best in your Sch's Final Semester Presentation!!


Have not seen & talk Ah Yao for almost a yr.. miss her so badly recently!!
everytime i shoot wif my camera, i'll think of her..
everytime there is any ads on Sentosa, I'll think of her..
everytime when i see fireworks, I'll think of her..
everytime i eat Passion Fruit, I'll think of her..
everytime i swim, I'll think of her..
my mind is flooded wif all the images of the time we had 2gether..
Things tat i'll nv forget in my lifetime!!
Hope you can be happy everyday, stay healthy always (the stupid red rashes, stop torturing her), Sleep well every nite, hope you can always rmb me.. this Blur Tortoise!!
Take Care Yao!!

No comments: