Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pictures FINALLY!!

It's a Sunday Nite!! Reformat Yeap's GF's Macbook!!


Now we have got Colorful Airborne Tabs for SALE!!


Red Rescue Tabs, Sapper Tabs ... Tabs...


Everything!!



Plaque Plates Engraving!!
Quite a Big Piece!! Was Ready & Collected in 30 Mins


My little corner for all my Tabs & Patches Collection!!

Was sick of taking bus all the way to Sunshine Plaza to print low quality Ads Poster!! Low Quality nvm.. Bad Attitude Staff is the KILLER!! If bad attitute actually oso nvm, cos i oso quite attitude most of the time.. they will nv keep to their promise!!

The poster on the background was printed less den 4 month ago.. I asked for Glossy Print.. ended up in Matt Print!! Color fade until got the Vintage Feel!!

New Photos are all printed with Canon Selphy CP740!! Bought it 2 yrs ago.. Printed me Hundreds of Super Lasting & High Quality Photos.. Canon's Photo paper simply not afraid of "Sun Tanning". I paste them on my wall & bulletin boards, Shine badly by the after sun.. still no fading problems!! No Attitude Ppl.. Save Lotsa TIME & $$ too :) I LOVE CANON SELPHY!!

No comments: