Saturday, January 24, 2009

All My Ads & Promo I've Designed for Hock Gift Shop in 2008!!

Ads & Promo
Hock Gift Shop Gift Voucher
Hock Gift Shop VIP Card
My Name Card!!
Signage for T-Shirt Printing!!
LED Pocket Torch, Free Name Engraving Promo
Foldable Camp Bed Signage
Hock Gift Shop Shopping List
My Very 1st Signage for our services provided
This is the Proudest Piece of work i've done for Hock Gift Shop.
HockGiftShop.com
very 1st Signage for our Best Selling Products
My Store Banner promoting HockGiftShop.com
Very 1st Full Colored Newsletter
Contact Flyer
Membership Promo Signage
Hock Gift Shop Membership Cards
Keychains Promo
Free Delivery Service for Tampines Customer Promo
Store Front Signage
My 1st Full Colored Flyer
AO Size Store Front Signage
This is another of my work that i'm proud of doing for Hock Gift Shop
Took Shots of over 100 Customers' name tag, all made by me, & built these Signages!!
Lightbox Signages
2 Months Trial Membership Cards
Membership Application Form

No comments: