Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Big RAT in my Living Room!!

WTF!! last nite, Ard 10pm, i was doing some research in my living room when i saw this shadow of some living thing dashing across the corner of my left eye.. I really tot it was juz another cat or kitten, cos previously cats & kittens were like visiting us quite often in 2008... I dunno y, but they juz njoy coming to our hse.. I turned my head & saw a big RAT in my Living Room.. WTF!! when i turned, it saw me & ran underneath our sofa.. I shouted my bro:"Walan Got Rat!! Got RAT!!".. He tot i was joking with him.. came out & say"cat isz?? we living on the fifth storey, whr got rat lor.., see wrongly lah.."

we started searching underneath all the furnitures, but juz cant find it.. den we assume it had left... so i happily watched my fave chinese drama @ 11pm, Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, its a 2002-2003 show, but i juz love the story.. No Sign of RAT for that 1 hr..

after my chinese drama, i washed a few of my previously hand printed T-shirts & wanted to hang them in the balcony to dry. juz 3 step b4 i step into the balcony, the big RAT ran past my left foot...my bro was chatting with his fiancee over the phone, when both of us were like "WTF!! walan.. that big manz... Big RAT!!" It wat ard 1230am.. we were like wacking underneath the furniture to get it out.. Finally it ran into the balcony & just disappeared.. we went in & saw an opened drainage cover..

When i think back, I was like watching my fave chinese drama with a big fat RAT under my sofa!! Oh manz.. i tink it likes tat chinese drama too.. haha...

UNWANTED!!
Rat Description: Fat, ard 1 feet long, Greyish Fur, Can ran very fast..

This morning, my dad was like out of his mind.. destroying his toilet's handle.. when my bro went over trying to help him.. my bro was kena locked inside the toilet.. den both of them were like 1 pushing & 1 pulling, trying to open the door & get my bro out of the toilet.. my mum was like complain complain complaining abt my Dad Lost of mind Act.. den i oso sort of ki siao due to the contineous arguments.. went over to his room, asked my bro to stand clear.. I told my dad "Aiya you wan2 destroy the door rite?! i help you lah.." I broke the toilet door with my Fwd Thrust Kick.. My bro is FREE, & wat my dad wan is Achieved!! but the poor door is Destoryed!! Any kids reading this, pls dun learn from us.. our family all a bit siao 1..

I guess my dad suddenly went kinda out of mind is probably due to his 2molo morning Eye Surgery @ Gleneagles Hospital. He seems to be very worried this morning.. cos its not lasik, its some kinda extra skin removal surgery in his eye... Wah.. 1 such surgery is $3K ++ liao.. hope he would recover quickly after his surgery.

No comments: