Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fund Raising Completed!!


CNY 2009 Day 2!!



An eye view outside my 2nd Uncle's hse @ Bedok, 12th Storey!!



2nd Uncle (X Right), Looks old but super young @ heart!!

Very friendly & Funny Person!!


After Visiting 2nd Uncle, went str8 down to Guan Yin Temple.. Some whr near Eunos



A Puppy i spoted @ Guan Yin Temple



Some Beautiful Paintings i spotted along the temple walls

my bro said they were there for ages.. but i finally got attracted by them 2day



Made my prayers for my family & Ah Yao



my Bro Driving!! Traffic Jam almost Every where



Wah i like tat car plate number "1M" haha


Back to Hock Gift Shop



This tree everyday drop so much leaves.. clog my drain!!


Doing my 2nd yr of CNY shoot for Hock Gift Shop!!

to observe wat are the changes made & wat can be further inproved!!



Store Front Banner



My Hand Printed tees



My Ikea Glass Shelving for all my engraved products



my Board for all my Plastic Keychains & Handphone straps



my Luggage Tags Sections



my Dog Tags Engraving Glass Shelf



my Shopping Check list!!

Customer's Common Qus: "Did i miss out anything??"



Lightboxes Signages

Idea got from Mac!! I wan meal #1 pls... haha



Got quite a complete collection of all the colors of Nalgene Bottles



Namecard Holders, Cigarette Boxes, & LED Torches


Apparels Sections

Bags Section


SBO & LBV
Porches Collection
Ikea Wall Shelvings
New Back Door
New Toilet Flushing System
Mi Wearing my hand Printed Tee
Tortoise drawn by Adine!!
Nice Sky!!
Lunch Time!! The girl service food quite cute!!
Proceed to Big Uncle Hse!!
Their Pretty Flower!!
Their back Gate links to a Jungle!!
This Stupid dog keep barking @ mi.. like wan2 cheong towards mi but still "harm Jit (No Guts in Hokkien)".. If it dare to cheong towards mi.. i make sure he becum my food for the nite.. haha
im survivor train!!
I tot i saw a ghost in Broad Day Light.. the white thing in the center of the pic
was some Ang Mo Cyclist Zoom Past the dense Jungle
Quarry under Construction
Quite a beautiful Pavalion.. Nice place to do Yoga!!
Pretty Butterfly!!
Found a Thin Bicycle Track
Morning Glory
The following Pics were examples of Human Destruction to the Nature Reserve!!
Some Pretty Flowers i found along the road
An Empty Snail Shell
this Plant's Leave Big Enough to pack 10 packets of Nasi Lemak with 1 Leaf!!
Some Red flowers growing on top of a far big tree!!
Pandan Field!!
Learnt for my Cuz's Husband, There's this old uncle grew a field of Pandan @ the back of their hse!! Wat a Beautiful Collection of Pandan Leaves!!
Salvation Army!!
Wanted to pass the funds we raised yesterday, but no one was in the office.. Security Guard say pls come back 2molo!!
I went down to my hse nearest SAM machine to do the Cash donation..
As for the old clothings & stuff, will send them another day!!
Met Neo & Lim (my Sec Sch Buddies) for a evening Movie!! Ong Bak 2.. Quite an unexpected ending... The main character lost due to some bad Karma... haiz... no happy ending!! anyway the fighting was quite exciting..
Wat a Long day!!

No comments: