Monday, January 5, 2009

The Returns of the Kittens!!

Hahahaha... Machiam Movie Heading.. Have not seen them for the pass few days, suddenly appear outside my shop again.. Still very afraid of seeing Humans.. They keep meowing Meowing & Meowing.. Louder & louder.. den my mum gave them some food, Guess wat she gave them?? Duck Meat!! & some char siew!! plus 1 big bowl of water.. when i saw tat, i wanted to "Laugh out really really Loud!!" (Of Cos i didnt, this is the 1st time seeing my mum giving food to cats, she's really afraid of cats.. Dogs.. & reptiles esp lizards) I juz told her, "Kittens whr got teeth to eat Duck Meat & Char Siew??" My Neighbour gave them some milk & i gave them Milo again.. Haha..





If I Have an Fisheye Lense... these shots would have looked much better, I Guess!!
My Neighbour's Vege Containers @ our Back Alley, I think they really contributed some Mosquitoes to our Environment!!
Looking Thru a Broken Window
Can Someone tell mi why does kittens need to slp after every meal??
After Procrastinating for a week+, Finally I've ordered my 1st Batch of T-shirts!!

Total: 205 Pieces, 6 Colors for Ladies, 4 Colors for Mens, 1 Color for Kids

As for the prints... This time no more Dragons or Skull Head Prints... Will be Planning on creating a New Brand Logo, New Brand Name, May take quite sometime before you will see my next print..

As for Hock Gift Shop, I'll be posting all our products on Ebay for sales by this week, so customers can oso pay thru Paypal other den juz iBanking & ATM Transfer!! Will continue to study on a safe implementation of Paypal or other online payment services into HockGiftShop.com

Anyone who can draw a nice tortoise picture, Pls let mi noe :) Thanks!!

No comments: