Saturday, January 17, 2009

CNY Shopping!!

after so long didnt drive.. 2day i becum my mum's driver. 1st time drove in the nite.. my dad need to rest @ home, so i drove my mum to work & drove her back after work. @ 1st wanna close @6pm, Christine (My mum's fren) call ard 5.45pm, she needa do some sewing of uniforms. she was staying ard yio chu kang.. & she reached our shop in less den 10 mins.. can you imagine how fast she was driving!!

After we reached home, mum say she need to go bedok NTUC get some CNY stuff.. The NTUC @ bedok interchange is quite big, 2 storeys.. & so crowded!! They even sell live seafood, live fishes, prawns, crabs.. maybe its becos i dont go market for the past few yrs.. lost touch of market lives.. anyway i seems interesting to mi seeing live seafood in NTUC.. haha.. We bought losta chocolates, Tibits.. our bed sheets.. chickens, ducks, fishes & ... so heavy...

wah lucky my bro drove us over, if not wif my driving skills confirm can make it in the multi storey carpark.. on the way to bedok, my bro kena horn twice by this stupid Taxi Driver.. my bro was so irritated by him tat he keep fucking him in our car.. & say wanna stop his car & ask him wan2 fight isz?? wah my bro suddenly very fierce.. Maybe 2day he sway lah.. when we were on the way back, he kena horn by another Taxi Driver.. Why Singapore Taxi Drivers njoy horning ppl?? very song meh?? next time i muz try horning ppl.. i tink sld be very song lah, if not why everyone like njoying it like tat.. haha... too much nonsense for 2day, needa slp early, 2molo needa wake up super early..

This big Sri Lanka Crab kena tied up still wan2 bite mi!!

Live Crabs!!

A fish tank full of big tiger prawns

No comments: