Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time to Get some New Shoes!!

Wah I didnt noe i used so many shoes in the past few yrs.. all seriously wore out.. really hope to go Taiwan @ this time, the shoes over there very attractive.. cheap & lasting.. anyway 1 time clearence, threw all these shoes away..


my 1st Nike Racer, helped me to run 2 times Diver's Gold for IPPT
Worth the $$ haha!!

Mizuno Trainer, Bought in Taiwan during my 2nd Yr of NS life

Semi-Racer, Bought in Taiwan during my 2nd Yr of NS life


Bought @ leather Ark, cant rmb which shopping mall
Wore less den 5 times.. super uncomfortable!!


Hey This is not my shoes.. tats my Bro shoes.. I threw them too..


Army Sandals, I tink onli used once in Taiwan & once in Brunei


Haha.. My Smelly Dockers Leather Shoes, Used them during my Working life @ Challenger..
Super painful wearing them, cos i injured my heels many yrs ago..
yrs ago, too playful, was a fan of Yamakasi Group, Saw they movies & Videos on youtube, & started climbing pillars & jumping down from great heights.. but now fully recovered!!
no more worries!!

Wah I didnt noe this pair still wif mi..
Bought them during my poly life, sld be yr 2
the split toe resemble Turtle Feets to me.. Super light weight..
I'll Miss them!!

SAF #3 Parade Boots.. Hate wearing them in camp,
cos everytime need to do parade when there is a need to use them..


My Room Wall!!
Flooded with YUI's Photos.. Now every morning when i open my eyes,
there is so much energy to wake up & start my day happily!!


Of cos all the Tortoise & Turtle Magnets on my Board!!


A little corner on BAPE Boutiques!! Love Them,
Everytime i'll daydream to own 1 of such pretty boutiques

So long since i trained with my punching bag.. I tink the last time sld be 1.5 Yrs ago..
My skins are too soft now... Juz 20mins of speed training,
my left knuckles & left Kneel were starting to bleed..


Right Knuckles & Kneel Still ok, Juz slight abrasions..


No comments: