Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Eagle Outside my Kitchen Window!!

Found these Eagle photos in my camera!! was taken on 19 Jan 2009, forget to post in my blog.. was having my breakfast in the kitchen tat day, when i saw this gigantic bird that flew past the corner of my eyes.. wah!! the wings were huge!! landed silently on this tree. Call my bro to come & see.. he say he oso saw it recently resting outside our room window!! he kena shocked too.. Was wondering eagle come to HDB area for wat lor.. like a bit STRANGE..

Quite far away.. but still looks very big!!

BIG BIRD!!

Salvation Army Donation Part 2

Packed 13 Huge Bags of Clothings, Bed Sheets & Curtains
I'll miss my clothes!! all my favourite Clothes tat i bought in the past few yrs..

3 pieces of Foldable Chairs


2 Pairs of Shoes & 1 Gas Cooker
2molo 1st thing in the morning, proceed to Marine Parade's Salvation Army to Drop these Items wif my bro!! Fri muz go open a force saving Account wif POSB!! not young liao, need to start saving some $$!!
Plan for Fri!!
Morning 9am go POSB open a force saving Account
11am meet Uncle Jason to visit his office @ Propnex, Probably will be having lunch wif him too.
3pm Maybe go back Hock Gift Shop do some work
7pm go Lawrence's Hse Bai Nian!!





No comments: