Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dad's Eye Surgery Completed!!

Wah this 2 days onli left mi & my mum working in Hock Gift Shop. My dad went for his Eye Surgery to remove some extra skin inside his left eye.

Yesterday Morning, my bro took leave from work to drive my mum & dad down to Gleneagles Hospital. They reached @ 5mins b4 8am (Reporting time), Surgery started @ 9am, Everything ended @ 10am. i was like receiving an hourly sms from my bro reporting on the Situation @ Gleneagles Hospital.. haha.. anyway i did not go wif them, bcos my mum order some stock from our supplier & need mi to go self collect.

When i was my dad in the afternoon, he was resting @ the back of our shop, wif a white bandage on his left eye. looks really painful after the surgery.. when we got home.. he str8 headed for his bed & try to slp.. refuse to open his eyes.. until his fave korean drama (Yi Zi Mei) started @ 10pm..

This afternoon, my bro drove him back to Gleneagles Hospital to remove his bandage & do a final checkup. the report was fine & just need to take good care on his left eye for the following 7 days. Hopefully he can recover fully be CNY :)

These were drew a few days ago.. while trying out my Graphic Tablet.. Can anyone teach mi how to draw a nice Tortoise?? i really need a good tortoise B4 CNY!! haha







Some reflective tots i've made 2day!!

To live happier with your love ones, don't always think of wat you have done good for them.. try thinking of the good things that he or she have done or given you..

No comments: