Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cleaning Part 1

Hock Gift Shop
Mission Objective: Clean the whole shop to Improve Sales by 5 - 10%
Bought some Plastic Divider from Ikea to Sort all the Items in Selling Floor Glass Showcase

Removed all rubbish, Used Plastic bags, Tidy up Lower section of Glass Showcase


Brought my 1st baby to handle some on the spot orders

Has been with mi since Jan 2005
Made some space for myself to keep my things

Lucky thing!! we have this quiet back Alley to do my things

Threw everything out & started grouping & cleaning them.

U See the glass Panel @ the back of the photo?? All Super Heavy.

Ard 5 to 10kg Each piece, total = 40+ Pieces
I said wan2 throw them, but my mum say cannot!! so pull them all out to the back alley

So Shacked & No frens to talk to, Start playing with my DSLR to entertain myself..

quite stupid rite!?

Back to Work!! Washed every single item, Dry them, Group them, Dump the broken ones

Distroy a unused wooden shelving with my Dad's Axe!!
No choice, I need Space!!
Few Hrs Later...
All Cleared!!

Pack all Useable & Sellable items in Clear Bags

My Sixth Auntie Visited my on my 2nd day @ Hock Gift Shop

Bought us some satay!! TQ Auntie :)
Work from 10+am to 730pm, Non-stop cleaning!! juz bite some satay for lunch..
While waiting for my ikea table to arrive, sort of temp setup.. Looks Cock manz!!

Cement Day!! Super Shack!! Hot Day!!


Removed all Rotten Planks & Weeds.
Used 6 Bags of Sand & 2 Bags of Cements to Complete!!
After This Incidence, I started to Respect Bangala Workers!!

Finally my Ikea Table is Here!! Do a Proper setup for My 1st Baby!!

Continued all the SHIT Work!!

Toilet Cleaning!!
This Dirtiest Toilet tat I've Cleaned in my Life!!

Can You See the Stains??

Even the walls were stained!!
Fucking Disgusting!!

Plastic Bag Here.. Plastic Bag there..
Si Bei Sianzzzzzzz Argh....

Dad Reading his Daily Papers.. This is the most important thing that he needs to accomplish in his life everyday!! he needs to read @ least 2 to 3 times.. view every single articles... Even when there is customers in the shop, asking him Buying Questions, he would not respond until my mum Shout @ Him!!

Can You See & Feel the Dust??

The Most Successful Spider Breeding Business in Singapore!!
Its like a Spider Museum!! COOL!!
I've killed @ least 70 to 80 Spiders tat day..

Few Hrs Later...

Found this Jacket @ every Corner of the Shop. Its like 2 pieces here, 14 pieces there,...
Found over 100 Pieces of such Jackets, All in sellable conditions. Threw them in few large cartons according to the sizes. Hung 1 piece outside & 1 piece inside for sales!!

Trying my Best to Make Space for Sellable products & Add Stocks..

Cleaned every Single Glass Panel, Opened up every single plastic bag to see wat is hidding in there.

Finally, Both my Babies were in my Workshop!!

Used up 1 full bottle of XX Acid to Scrub up almost all of the stubborn stains.
1 Month later, I change tat Disgusting looking Flushing System!!

1 comment:

Herrick Lim said...

Wa 1 man show... salute you man. Yes cleaning and organising your shop is important to attracting walk in customers. Happy Chinese New Year!