Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gratitude!! Thank You!!

I need to change my way of thinking!! the more negative feeling i feel, i juz attract more of these bad things in my life!! STOP STOP STOP!!! from now on, I think of lotsa positive & happy things!! Block out all unhappy feelings & Tots!! 

Wat I REALLY REALLY want in life??
  • Start a T-shirt Business!!
  • Find a Soul mate whom I will love for life & she will oso love mi for life!!
  • Own a Beautiful house!! Must have a swimming Pool so i can swim every morning.. 4 storey + an Open air roof top.. Can Drink coffee with my Beautiful Future Wife in the afternoon & see stars @ nite!!

Things that i should feel Grateful for..
  • Now i can drive a car without any difficulties
  • My health is Great!!
  • I have my beautiful guitar to accompany me during my lonely times
  • I have clothes to wear, place to sleep, food to eat..
  • I have my eyes to see this beautiful world!! 
  • I have frens to turn to when im stress up!!
  • Im living in one of the safest countries in the world.. SINGAPORE!!
  • I have Computers to use, books & magazines to read
  • I can juz drink from the tap, dun even have to filter or distill or purify the water b4 drinking it!! 
  • I dun have to spend my time waiting in a queue to pay my bills, everything can be done thru the internet within seconds!!
  • I have Shoes & slippers to wear.
  • I have refrigerator to keep my food & drinks cool.. I can have Ice str8 from my freezer..
  • I can walk, i can swim, i can run..
  • Thank You!! :)
My Dreams!!
  • Start feeling passionate about my dreams!!
  • Visualize them until the seems so REAL..
  • Talk About them, feel about them, Ask about them, Read about them, Understand them, Appreciate them, be enthu abt them!!
  • Write them down!! 
From now on.. I'll onli blog about things tat i want!! Block out all negative tots...

No comments: