Thursday, January 1, 2009

Need a New Bed!!

Hey Hey Hey... Shawn is rite!! need to cheer up, its onli the 1st day of 2009. I've read of so many articles on the human mind will only attract wat we think in our mind. The more bad things we think for now, we will only attract more of these bad things in the near future!!.. okok need to think of some happy things now!!! my bed frame is seriously damaged, need to buy a new bed frame. Im not very paritcular abt bed frames, can slp when im tired, its good enof!! Saw this ads on Ikea.com.sg. Very Reasonable Price!! go Get it after work..


I didnt noe i've been slping on such a damaged bed frame till last nite!!






My CD Collection
Was cleaning & painting my room, so removed all the Albums from my shelvings to prevent any unnecessary Damage. Anyway Im a DieHard Fan of YUI, a Jap Singer + Song Writer, all her albums & Singles Written by herself. Thanks to Frynn for introducing mi to YUI's Songs (I rmb the 1st song i heard was Tomorrow's Way for Frynn's Friendster Attached Video, Den was GoodBye Days From YouTube). I really love her songs!!
Have not write any New Year Resolution for 2009!!

Tot's New Year Resolution for 2009
#1. Jan 2009 -Do a Fund Raising Event On CNY day 1. All funds will be donated to a chinese temple on CNY day 2. Hope to raise @ least $500 for my 1st Fund Raising Event. Full Plan will be posted 1 week before CNY.
#2. Learn how play GoodBye Days on my Guitar
#3. Come out wif 3 New T-shirt Designs Every Month. All Selling well!!
#4. Get a Laser Engraver from Quee Tiong.
#5. Hopefully can sell off all my share & get back my capital!! (This is wat I want the most, but its oso the toughest!!)
#6. Build Better rapport with ppl ard me. Make more frens!!
#7. Able to go Redang with my Malaysian friends in April.
#8. Start my own online store selling my handprinted T-shirts
Happy New Year 2009 to EveryONE!!



2 comments:

dawn said...

wah Tot! I din know you are into Jpop! haha.. all the best to your future endeavors!

Hock Gift Shop ~Your One-Stop Army Market~ said...

Haha.. Yeah I really Love YUI's, BoA's & Utada's Songs!! A bit regret not taking up Jap class during Poly life like u & Giam.. haha You too Take care & all the best to everything you wanna do & doing now :) Gambatte!! haha