Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Longest Post of all!!

This post shall explain the 1st 6 to 7 months of my life @ Hock Gift Shop!!

1 Year Ago

On the Day 2 Of CNY 2008, I when down to shop to have a look @ my parent's shop. Was excited to see the condition of their shop & what i can do to help them.. & this is wat i saw!! shocked mi & was feeling super lost & almost defeated b4 i even started!!

My Keychain Corner!! started in 2005

My 1st Poster Signage (Build using photo printouts) 2004

Store Front Pilar (So Empty!!)

Another Poster Signage 2004

A Mini Glass Showcase (All Keychain Messed Up!!)

Behind our Drinks Fridge (Home for the Spiders, The dust was Horribly Thick!!)

The Art of Retail Display!!

my Dad's Engraver!! Kena Wacked by him using his hammer & Spanner for no Valid Reason

The Following Pic Shows the Art of Retail Storage of Maximizing every Sq Feet!!

1 of the Ceiling fan died many yrs ago..

Store Front Showcase.. Fully Filled by Dust & Rubbish (Some Kind of Art again..)

This is the interesting part, i asked my parents wats the card board & Aluminium Sheet stuck in bet the Showcase for?? Ans: Prevent Cats Hiding in there!!

Selling Floor Showcase (Filled with losta used plastic Bags & Families of spiders living in there)

My Dad's Embroidery Sewing Machine. In less than 2 yr of usage, also kena wacked & screwed by him quite badly.. Amazingly its still working with many part dismantled!! TOUGH!!

Another Scene of Art Storage!! Fierce!!

Can u Feel the Dust?? i rmb asking my mum when i saw this,"when was your last time doing housekeeping??" Ans From my Mum: Aiya No need to clean 1 lah, here road side, so dusty, no pt cleaning.. Aiya we move in for 17 yrs oso nv clean b4, nvm 1 lah.. Dun waste time lah..

My Work Space for the past 1 Yr (My very 1st Sight, Super sianz....)

So much glass Panels hiding behind the Door!!

The Toilet Condition (Even worst den my camp toilets)

I really dun understand y there r new Brooms, Glass Panels in the toilet

Store Front Entrance Path way

Padded with Rotting Wooden Planks, Losta Weeds growing in bet

Drains Clogged with Rubbish & plastic Bags & Cigarette Butts

Mum & Bro Happily Chatting..

OMG!!

to be continued... too shacked liao...

No comments: