Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cleaning Part 2

Need to Split in Few Posts, If not will hang.. too much photos!!

Cleaning Part 2


Consolidated 100++ Snap Shot of my Customer's Name Tags (All Done by Mi!!)
my 1st A0 Poster Signage!! Hanged my Poor Macbook very Seriously!!


Made lotsa Unti Keychains

Found this Display rack behind Our Drink Fridge, Used it for hanging my Posters



This Cleaning is Like Never Ending!! has been non-stop cleaning 7-8 Hrs/day for 2 week+
Still so much!!

This is my real Nightmare!!



After 2 Days of Sorting, Grouping, Cleaning, Dumping.. Finally..



Still ard 10 more cartons to settle!!

Dad experimenting the toughness of his Sewing Machine again!!
This time no Wacking, Juz removing some attachments..


Found some useful container along the way, They helped mi alot in the grouping process!!


Store Front Pillar, Previously Empty & Breeding Spiders, All cover with Signages tat i designed myself + a Little Bulletin Board!!


A Collection Bowl For customers' Name Card, Offer my Cards & Flyers


Made Samples of my Keychain material, Color & Fonts used


Cashiering Area


Spent Full 1 Day Clearing Ard 40++ Stupid Cartons filled wif assorted Products.
All Messed Up!!

Mum Watching TV

No comments: