Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back From Ikea!!

Wah.. Went all the way down to Ikea after work.. reach there ard 8pm!! so many families were planning their new houses, or looking for new furnitures.. Lotsa young Couples, probably juz got their keys to their new homes!! so Envy!! Been to Tampines Ikea quite a few times, but its still like a big Maze to me.. Walk Walk & Walk, Finally found the Beds Section.. There are single Frames, double deck, Queen & King Size.. So many different Designs.. Finally found the bed that i saw their website!! The 1st thing that came to my mind was "WTF!!" Oh man.. It looks worst den my camp bed i slpt on 2 yrs back.. Somemore the price that they post online does not include the center piece of wood that was used to support the mattress.. WTF?? After looking ard, I saw this Piece that looks lotsa better!! Selling @ $139.00 Complete set!! was so happy, sat on it for awhile & saw some little text attached to the price tag.. "Temporarily Out of Stock". Oh Man.. I knew this will happen!! cos the whole afternoon i've been thinking of unhappy stuff, now more unhappy stuff are attracted to mi.. haha.. this logic is quite scary sometimes..

I was thinking, actually im not very very urgent abt this bed frame, probably can order from Ikea 1st. Once they have stock, str8 deliver to my hse. caught one of the assistants to make the order. After asking, "may I make an advance order for 2nd bed over there that was temporarily out of stock?" She replied," You'll have to wait for 3 more weeks b4 the new stock arrive." Oh manZzzz... wan2 order oso cannot!! I asked again to make sure wat i was thinking is wat she was thinking.. "Did u mean i have to wait for the new stock to arrive b4 i could place an order??"
She Replied, "Yeah!!"

Called my bro, about my "Sway" Encounter.. Luckily he tot of another Alternative for mi. few weeks ago, we were watching a chinese drama @ nite when we saw this ads abt this new Furniture warehse just opened recently Behind Tampines Safra, Called "7 Days". I was saying they wan2 challenge Tampines Ikea, Whr got Fight Lor.. haha.. I was wrong manz.. Tampinese Ikea is big, But the holding stock for every item is not!! okok 2molo, 1st thing in the morning is to go "7 Days" get a new Bed Frame & Save my Poor Back!! "7 Days" is less den 3min Driving Dist from our hse.. No harm taking a look..

This is the onli bed tat attracted mi @ Tampines Ikea!!


But it "Temporarily OUT OF STOCK!!"



Back to My T-Shirt Printing...

After 4 Wash, the prints are doing pretty fine!!


No Fade Prints, No Wash off!!
Quality Test: Good to go!!


Sorry for keep posting this design.. Cos i really love this print.. haha.. Kept 2 Tees for myself!!
Need to start thinking some happiest moments in my life, so i can start attracting some HAPPINESS SOON!!

No comments: