Monday, January 26, 2009

My Very 1st 4 Color Print on White T-Shirt!!

I've Completed my 1st multi Color Print on White T-shirts!! Its a 4 Color Print!!

About 2 Weeks ago was chatting wif Adine on Msn. I've seen Adine drew lotsa Nice & Cute Cartoon Fishes, so ask her whether she likes draw tortoises too?? I was planning to Print some T-shirts to sell for Charity, Salvation Army!! Without saying a 2nd word, she excitedly agreed!!

Ard 1 week ago, she sent me her Tortoise Drawing!! So Cute!! haha.. These are the 2 Versions of Adine's Drawing..

Nv Bluff u.. Cute Rite!! haha
I've Choosed the color version. However my machine can onli deal up to 4 Colors, i reduce Adine's Tortoise from 6 Color to a 4 Color Print.
Reduce to 4 Color Print using PS. * is my Registration Marks





Color Separation Technique, Using Magic Wand & Creating new Channels
After Transferring the images to my Screens, start registrating each screen


Still waiting for these 2 Screens to dry completely


In the meantime, oso did 2 screens for some camp orders

Registrating my screen, Position the printout on the printing station.
Tape both sides of the film, make sure it does not move.



Lay down each screen, make sure all the registration marks hit on the film's markings


Color Mixing!! Quite a fun & interesting process

Sunshine Yellow (Tortoise Head, Feets & Tail) = 6 Part Yellow + 1 Part Purple
Kelly Green (Tortoise Shell) = 1 Part Blue + 1 Part Yellow
Dark Green (Tortoise Base) = 1 Part Green + 1 Part Black
Black (Tortoise Outline) = Black


Mixing Completed!!


All Squeegees in Position..


Ink in position..


Print!! Print!! Print!!


Tadah!! Final Product.. Really hope can sell off every printed pieces.
Mission Objective: Help Salvation Army Raise SGD$500.00 on CNY Day 1!!

Wah Super tired!! need to rest liao..Zzzzzzzz.....

No comments: